Nowadays, an online presence is the bare minimum.
According to Sitecore, “a brand that isn’t already thinking about mobile won’t be a brand much longer” (2016). So how can you optimise your digital experience for mobile? Brokerapps is the answer. As well as being the go-to for websites, digital and print production, BARK also creates apps for the Insurance industry. Why an app? Your app on your customer’s smartphone gets you closer to them with everything they need to access your services, record their insurance details, make a claim, refer you to a friend or make contact 24/7, and especially when they need you most.
If you’re still not sure, see what global experts have to say about apps:
- “Nearly 80% of IT decision-makers have seen a positive return on investment from their companies’ app.” – Sitecore, 2016.
- For most organisations, mobile should be the first step in a digital experience… Many of our clients are now thinking ‘mobile first’.” – Joel Lipman, Deloitte.
- “Mobile should be managed as a priority in order to maintain meaningful relationships and long term engagement with customers.” – Roberto Nocera, Avanade.
- “It’s the world we live in… Without a mobile focus, brands risk losing market share.” – Angie Lee, Oakton Services.
- If you haven’t optimised your digital experience for mobile, you are running the risk of appearing irrelevant in their eyes.” – Tim O’Neill, Reactive.
- “Brands need to establish a mobile-first philosophy as the foundation of all digital engagements.” – John Fleming, NTT DATA.